Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Introduction

      I made this blog to chronicle the creation, and hopefully adventures of my Cartbike. I first saw the idea on Instructables, (and I've got to include this, because "Any mention of this project must provide a link to www.zieak.com with credit to Ryan McFarland."). However, I like the methodology of Bicycle Lane Industry's build more, so I'm going to be following that to the best of my abilities and judgment. Ideally, I'll even beef it up a little.
      About me: I'm just a punk teenager who builds stuff in his spare time. I've worked in a bike shop for a little bit (not as much as I should have...), and ride my bike every day. I taught myself about bikes mainly though having to do maintenance on my own, though the bike shop helped a ton. I have too much free time, and too little friends, so I'm going to make a Cartbike.
     At the end of the day, if this doesn't turn into a Blair Witch Blog, because I accidentally picked up a bike part that was cursed by some Voodoo Queen, it'll be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment